So I never wonder why her guardian ad litem ( overweight Anthony J. DelGiorno) was moving to have her deemed disabled.
She was already drawing social security SSDI (disability).
I do think they just wanted to control her until she died.
Respondeat Superior - This is my online accounting (journal) of communications between myself, My mothers Caseworker Kathy Love, The Director Jordan Litvak, The Administrator of McFarland State Hospital Karen Schweighart, The Temporary Guardian in Peoria,Il Erin Nowlan and the Guardian Ad Litem Anthony J. DelGiorno in Springfield,Il U.S.A. - Elizabeth Parsons Ware Packard Mental Health Center is its new name SO THEY CAN GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT IT'S SAFE NOW.
So I never wonder why her guardian ad litem ( overweight Anthony J. DelGiorno) was moving to have her deemed disabled.
She was already drawing social security SSDI (disability).
I do think they just wanted to control her until she died.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the post.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.